Terms & Conditions
AsCA 2019 is co-organised by the National University of Singapore and Asian Crystallographic Association (“organiser”)
- The payment for the Sponsorship package shall be settled in one (1) instalment as follows:
- 100% of the cost of Sponsorship package within one (1) month from the date of invoice issued by organiser.
- The Sponsorship package price is exclusive of any applicable goods and services tax (“GST”) or other government charge or duty, which the sponsor(s) shall be additionally liable to pay at the rate and in the manner from time to time prescribed by law. If exemption from taxes is claimed, the sponsor(s) must provide a certificate of exemption. Any additional costs incurred by the organiser pursuant to any act of parliament or any order or regulation made by any governmental body or department shall be paid by the sponsor(s). The price shall be net of any withholding tax payable by the sponsor(s), and in no event shall the sponsor(s) be entitled to withhold or deduct any such tax from the price.
- The organiser reserves the right at all times to, without the sponsor(s) having the right to compensation or refund,
- Change the dates of the event or
- Cancel the event due to any cause whatsoever including but not limited to any cause
- No application can be cancelled or altered unilaterally by the sponsor(s). The organiser may agree to the request to cancel the application subject to the condition that the sponsor(s) pays a compensation for cancellation. The amount of compensation will depend on the time of cancellation and will be calculated at a percentage of the total Sponsorship package payable in accordance with the following schedule:
|Receipt of Notice of Cancellation||Compensation (Percentage of Total Registration Fees)|
|On or before 31 July 2019||50%|
|After 31 July 2019||100%|
- If in the reasonable opinion of the organiser, the event premises may become unfit for occupancy or if the holding of the exhibition or the performance of the organiser of any of the provisions of this contract are interfered with by virtue of any cause, this contract (or any part thereof) may forthwith be terminated or cancelled by the organiser without the organiser being liable in damages or otherwise to the sponsor(s).
- This contract may be terminated forthwith by the organiser if, in the organiser’s opinion, the sponsor(s) does not or may be unable to perform or comply with any of its obligations of this contract and/or the rules and regulations of the event.