Oral, Flash and Poster Presentations Awards
- Macromolecular Crystallography
- Small Molecule Crystallography
- Materials and Applications
To encourage our young researchers and to recognise and nurture our best talents in Crystallography, we would like to institute the awards and the details are given in below table.
|Topic||Best Poster Award||Best Flash Presentation Award||Best Oral Presentation Award|
|Macromolecule||8 – 10 awards per topic||4 – 5 Awards per topic||3 – 4 Awards per topic|
|Materials & Applications|
These prestigious awards are sponsored by professional societies, journals, etc and each award carries a certificate and a cash prize of SGD 200.00.
Awards for each category would be announced during Closing Ceremony on 20 December 2019.
The conference programme includes below*:
- Up to 300 selected Poster Presentations.
- Up to 60 selected speakers for the 3-minute Flash Presentations sessions# by students, postdoctoral fellows and scientists (below 32 years) who have registered for poster presentation
- Up to 10 selected speakers for the 10-minute presentations by the researchers from countries where crystallography is not well developed.
* Programme subject to changes
# Three parallel sessions on Tuesday, 17 December 2019, 17:00 – 18:30
The award is made at the sole discretion of the AsCA 2019 organisers or a delegated Sub-Committee of the Local Organising Committee (in all matters) and no correspondence outside of the official application will be entertained.
No registration waiver will be provided.
If you wish to participate in the competition, please visit here. Successful applicants will be selected by the Sub-committee of the AsCA 2019 LOC and notified.