Guidelines for Poster Preparation
- Poster Board Dimension/Layout: 594mmW x 841mmH (A1 size), PORTRAIT layout. Please ensure your poster does not exceed this size.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract. If there should be any changes, please notify the Conference Secretariat by 10 December 2019.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be large enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- You are required to develop, print and bring along your poster to the venue for mounting onto the display panel. Please do not mail them to the Conference Secretariat.
- Prior to the Conference, the poster panel number will be announce in https://asca2019.org/poster-board-assignment/.
- Each poster will be on display for 1 day on Level 2.
- The organizers are not responsible for poster(s) not removed by the end of the poster session.
- Velcro tape will be made available in the poster presentation area for mounting your poster.
- Poster presenters should be present at their designated poster board(s) during designated poster session to answer any questions.
- Posters should be strictly mounted & removed by following schedule:
|Poster Session||Date||Presentation Time||Mounted Time||Removal Time|
|Poster Presentation 1||Tuesday, 17 December 2019||18:30 – 21:00||10:00 – 11:00||21:00 – 21:30|
|Poster Presentation 2||Wednesday, 18 December 2019||17:30 – 19:00||8:00 – 9:00||19:00 – 19:30|
|Poster Presentation 3||Thursday, 19 December 2019||17:30 – 19:00||8:00 – 9:00||19:00 – 19:30|