Abstract Submission Topics
- Membrane Proteins
- Hybrid Methods in Structural Biology and CryoEm
- Hybrid Methods in Structural Biology
- Disease-Related Proteins
- Hot Structures in Biology
- Macromolecular Complexes & Assemblies
- Macromolecular Crystallographic Education
- Crystal Engineering
- Solid-State Reactions and Dynamics
- Structure and Properties of Functional Materials
- Coordination Polymers, MOFs, COFs and Hybrid Materials
- Weak Intermolecular Interactions in Solids
- Mechanical Properties
- Database Development
- Validation & Data Mining
- Hot, Problematic and Tricky Structures
- Computational Crystallography and Crystal Prediction
- Crystallographic Education
- Novel Synchrotron Applications
- Recent Developments in Crystal Growth
- Xfels and Serial Crystallography
- Advanced Methods in Crystallography
- Electron Diffraction, Neutron Diffraction
- Microcrystalline Materials
- Ceramics and Minerals
- Advancements in Powder Diffraction Techniques & Novel Applications
- Diffraction Techniques in Pharmaceuticals
- Small Angle Crystallography
- Materials and Polymer Science
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts submitted by fax, email, or post will NOT be accepted.
- Please take note of the abstract submission period as follows:
|Oral Presentation||Open to all||Closed|
|Rising Star Award||Applicants are required to submit a single (multipage) PDF document on a 1-page CV and Supervisor/Mentor support letter by 16 September 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
|IUCr Young Scientists Award||Applicants are required to submit a single (multipage) PDF document on a 1-page CV and Supervisor/Mentor support letter by 16 September 2019 to email@example.com
Each presenter will have maximum of 3-minute to share the highlights of their abstract with strictly one power point slide.
There will not be any Q & A session.
All slides must be sent to the Committee before 16:00 on 17 December 2019
|Poster Presentation||Open to all||Closed|
- The online submission system will close at midnight GMT on this day.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Applicants may still edit their abstract after submission before the closing dates.
Confirmation of Receipt and Notification of Decision
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you submitted an abstract and do not receive an email confirmation.
- Please take note of the abstract acceptance notification dates as follows:
- Application for Oral Presentation: 01 October 2019
- Application for Rising Star and IUCr Young Scientists Award: 01 October 2019
- Application for Flash Presentation: 01 November 2019
- Application for Poster Presentation: 01 November 2019
Presentation at the Conference
- Instructions for preparation of presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- Presenting authors must register for the Conference and pay the registration fee before 01 November 2019 for inclusion in the Conference programme and for presentation scheduling.
- There is no registration waiver for applicants.
- Successful IUCr Young Scientists Awards Applicants are entitled to 50% waiver on conference registration.